Carthage R-9 School District employees working 30 hours per week receive 100% Board paid medical insurance. Carthage R-9 is partially self-funded. Benefit Management, Inc. serves as our third-party administrator. Our in-network group health plan is Mercy.
- 2023-2024 Benefits Guide
- Employee Health Care Plan Document
- Summary of Benefits
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Group Health Plan Notice - 2023
- Commonly Asked Questions About Our Health Plan
- About Our Health Insurance Deductible
- How to Find an In-Network Provider - Select TriState Healthcare Coalition from the Employer dropdown menu.
- MultiPlan - How to Find a Provider - Multiplan and other wraparound PPO networks MAY be used in the case of emergencies that occur during travel. All non-emergency services in Joplin, Springfield or St. Louis that are available through Mercy will be covered at 40% at other providers.
- About Our Prescription Drug Plans
- Formulary List - As of April 2023
- Non-Formulary List - As of April 2022
- Holiday Pay
- Personal Leave Days
- Sick Leave Days
- Vacation Days
- Defined Benefit Plan - The Public School and Education Employee Retirement Systems of Missouri (PSRS/PEERS)
- On-site Mercy School-based Clinic for R9 employees and their families (walk-ins, scheduled visits, and video visits)
- On-site Fitness Center - Coming Soon
- District Counseling Specialist
- Early Childhood Education for staff's children one-year prior to kindergarten
- Bilingual Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement