The Helen Spradling Boylan Foundation
The Helen S. Boylan Foundation is a great supporter of education and educational program. The Foundation has underwritten many of the educational proposals to encourage innovative ideas and educational programs, which are above and beyond what a normal budget would allow.
- Please send all proposals directly to me so that they can be forwarded to the Boylan Foundation. For your information, proposals that contain computers will not be submitted. The Foundation does not like to fund operating budgets. They will fund special projects within operating budgets.
- The Foundation prefers you keep your proposal to ONE PAGE if at all possible.
- Boylan monies awarded should be utilized within one year. Please let me know of any exceptions.
- Once you’ve been notified you have a winning proposal, you may use your own school’s purchase order system. Upon inspection and approval of ordered equipment, send your initialed purchase order or bill to Lindsey Schram at the High School and she will pay up to the amount of the grant.
- The Foundation will be forwarding an Evaluation Report Form that is required for each winner to complete. Let them know how well the project succeeded!
- The proposal form can be found by clicking HERE (this form is only for Carthage R-9 employees). Send eight copies to me here at the Carthage Technical Center.
Thanks again for your efforts in the past. I know this year will be a good one. Please feel free to e-mail anytime (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your questions. My phone extension is 27106.
Crystal Brown, Director
Carthage R-9 Foundation