Applications will be accepted May 2, 2022 - September 23, 2022.
- Be a high school graduate or hold an original state recognized High School Equivalency Certificate. Official documentation must be presented to the admissions office.
- Show evidence of good moral character (three letters of reference are required).
- Be at least eighteen years of age.
- A criminal background check clearance.
- Negative Family Care Safety Registry background screening
- Negative Drug Testing Results
- Be eligible to participate in all clinical rotations. If eligibility changes at any point prior to or during the program, the student must notify the program coordinator. Failure to do so may result in program dismissal.
- Recommended TEAS score of 56% or higher
See below for the 2023 Application Packet.
All application materials must be received by the CTC office on Friday, September 24, 2021 at 12:00 pm to be considered for the 2022 class.
Applicants that complete the application process and earn a TEAS score at or above 56% by June 15, 2022 will be considered for early acceptance into the 2023 class. An application/testing fee of only $80 will be due if applying during the early acceptance period.