Virtual Learning Center Rules & Expectations
- Students must be transported by bus from the High School to Virtual Learning.
- VLC follows same discipline as the High School
- Students may not work on a class at home when absent.
- Handwritten notes are required for each class.
- Students are expected to make weekly progress or risk being removed from VLC.
- A cell phone locker is provided to decrease student distractions.
- You must pass 7 out of 8 classes to be eligible to participate in athletics or any MSHSAA activities.