After-School Detention (ASD) Guidelines
- Serve in room.
- After-school detentions are Monday-Thursday, 3:15-4:00 pm and Friday morning 7:00-7:45 am. Early out days, ASD will be in the morning, same as Friday.
- You must bring something to work on, a book to read, or you will be asked to leave. You may not go to your locker or the restroom after an ASD is served Monday-Thursday, so come prepared to leave the building. Take care of all this before you go to the ASD classroom. Morning ASD hours you must bring something to work on or a book to read. You will not be allowed to go to your locker before.
- Cell phones must stay turned off and out of sight. This is just like in class; cell phone violations will be handled the same.
- You will sign a sign-in sheet when you arrive and will be assigned a seat. No talking, note passing, note writing, drawing, or note reading. You should work on homework, missing assignments, or read a book.
- Students not complying with these rules will be asked to leave the ASD class, and their time will not count.
- If you are unable to attend for any reason, see Ms. Fields.
Do not wait until the last day to decide to serve an ASD or discuss not being able to serve. If you have any questions, stop by Mrs. Fields office.